left4deadrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rules for role playing

Go down

rules for role playing Empty rules for role playing

Post  jack tama Sun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm

1. NO GOD MODDING!!! some zombies do have a chance to get away from a bullet but if you get shot in the face,theres really no avoiding that.

2. if you start as a human and die,you become a zombie,people when starting as a human can not turn into any of the muent zombie like when you start as a zombie,if you die as a zombie,you restart.

3. suicide I'm going to let happen,on a few conditions,if your char for RP REASON (ie,zombies all over them) commits suicide,that user can not be a zombie in his next life (that way we dont have people cheating)

4. when you create a char you pick an area,STAY IN THAT AREA UNLESS YOU MOVE THOU RP REASON AND IT DOCENT GOD MOD (ie driving a car to Paris from New York)

5. zombies have the same rule above

6. if i see one area being flooded with users,I'm closing that area until other areas are filled as well,if that docent happen then i may move users from one area to another less populated one

7 guns and ammo i realy dont want to put up a shop for,i mean guys its not vary realistic,but if i start seeing people just 'randomly finding' mini guns or something,i'ma have to and i don't...so please keep things fair

8 dieing in this game is meant to be easy,on both user types,witch is why i feel making levels or such shouldest be part,like the shops,but i don't want to see zombies walking thou bullets or humans surviving an arm getting riped off...so also,be realistic,this is not going to be a forum ware your rank means everything,its all about instinct and using your surrounding and if people cant handle that then this forum might lose allot of the fun i thought it might have,also,i don't want bitching over dieing s try not to get attached to your char unless your really good..newcomers as well as people here from the start are really on equal grounds and if a newcomer outsmarts an experienced user then so wat? restart,not like its that hard.

9. npc zombies or survivors will be controlled by a admin or moderator,they will be informed on becoming a admin or mod that they will do this is asked,so do not be shy

jack tama
Admin

https://left4deadrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down